Destination Packwood is bringing back the popular Saturday Night Fireside Event!
Along with our talented local artists, there will be regional artists this year sharing their music. Our 2018 Summer schedule is listed in full below. We will post on our Fireside facebook page with any updates/changes so follow us there at https://www.facebook.com/Packwood-Firesides-204096730176362/ Band photos and bios will be posted as contracts are signed!
We have free s’mores. Snacks, water and soda are available to purchase as always and we have added grilled hot dogs and hamburgers at each event!
So come out and enjoy a s’more and great music with us this summer!
2018’s Scheduled Musicians:
- June 2 – Annoying Roques
- June 9 – Douglas Taylor
- June 16 – East County Band
- June 23 – Cheap Whiskey
- June 30 – Visit the Library Park for their annual Music in the Park event
- July 7 – Douglas Taylor
- July 14 – Cheap Whiskey
- July 21 – Big Bottom Drifters
- July 28 – Steve Hoecker
- August 4 – Bill Kendricks and Friends
- August 11 – Pat Miller Band
- August 18 – Returning from New Zealand TBA with full BBQ meal available!