We are no longer accepting applications. Thank you for your interest!
Destination Packwood Association (DPA) is recruiting for the Director position.
The Destination Packwood Association is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization. The Director will aid in achieving the mission of DPA through implementation of strategic objectives determined by the Board of Directors.
Resumes outlining your experience and qualifications will be accepted through
Friday, February 15th at 5:00pm.
A Board representative will contact applicants the following week to set up interviews.
Send ALL inquiries and resumes to DPAemployment@gmail.com.
Destination Packwood Association Director
Expected salary — $32,000 annually
- Proven excellent People Skills — work well with public, coworkers, and employers
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Demonstrated organizational skill
- Strong Internet skills including research and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Website maintenance (prefer WordPress experience)
- Budgeting and financial management experience
- Inventory management
- Event coordination
- Membership recruitment
- Human resource experience — oversee staff, scheduling of hours
- Payroll experience
- Grant experience including research, writing, management
- Familiarity with or ability to file required tax documents, 941, etc.
- Knowledge of local and regional geography, trails, businesses, agencies and organizations
- Valid driver’s license and personal transportation